How to Improve Your Marketing in 31 Days
How would you like to make your marketing more effective in 2012? More profile? Better ROI? More sales leads? Every business wants to make their marketing work harder for them.
Here are just five ways to make your marketing more effective in 2012:
- Ask yourself what your competitors are neglecting to do in their marketing. What areas are they failing to cover that you can address for your target market?
- Refresh your focus on your target market – who are they, how can you reach them, what are their pains and problems? Use this insight to reassess your approach to reaching them.
- Ask yourself what your value proposition is. Is it clear? Do your employees know what it means? Does your marketing reflect what it is?
- Set a plan in place to review and refresh your marketing with your current value proposition with specific dates set throughout 2012 to revisit it and ensure it stays current.
- Review the range of marketing channels you use and ask yourself why you use them – familiarity? convenience? Look at other options for reaching your potential customers.
Get more tips on how to make your marketing more effective in 2012 now by downloading our eGuide How to Improve Your Marketing in 31 Days.
Read the latest positioning trends and insights.
Tap into our brand and product positioning, storytelling, and creative expertise to inspire your next strategic move.