40 New Year’s Resolutions for Marketing in 2012
The brand new year brings with it the chance to review and update your marketing approach for your business. Are you making the most of your marketing? Have you made some New Year’s resolutions to get more out of your marketing in the year ahead? A great place to start is by looking at some key areas including:
- Your marketing strategy: Your overall marketing strategy and plans, both for 2011 and 2012
- Your customers and your prospects: What’s working and what’s not for your existing and potential customers?
- The negative stuff: Don’t avoid it – use it as a starting point for growth!
Start developing your New Year’s resolutions around these areas. This will give you a handy structure for creating marketing that works harder for you in 2012. Possible New Year’s resolutions for each of the above areas could be:
- Marketing strategy – New Year’s Resolution: I will build my marketing and sales approach around new trends that are truly relevant to my business.
- Customers and prospects – New Year’s resolution: I will gain a reputation amongst my customers and prospects as an expert in my industry.
- Negative stuff – New Year’s Resolution: I will list the top five marketing approaches with the lowest ROI and bin them – or adapt them.
Read the latest positioning trends and insights.
Tap into our brand and product positioning, storytelling, and creative expertise to inspire your next strategic move.